Nestled within a lush tropical garden 5-star LUX Le Morne is located at the foot of Le Morne Brabant mountain, a rugged and quiet part of the island considered as Mauritius' Cultural Landscape.
All rooms and suites are designed in a chalet style architecture and spread along a magnificent white beach with crystal clear sea water and turquoise lagoon.
Swimming and snorkeling is ideal in the limpid water.
The awesome sunset views alongside the mountainous virgin landscape that backdrop the resort offers a luxury isolated retreat with an elegant romantic ambiance.
The hotel has 149 sea facing rooms and suites:
Room Sharing Policy
Baby: under 3 years old
Child: 3 to 11 years old
Teen: 12 to 17 years old
have a choice of 3 restaurants - The Kitchen, The Beach and the East - and 3 bars.
The Kitchen is the main Restaurant.
The Beach serves Mediterranean cuisine.
The East is an authentic Thai restaurant
The Bar: Lounge and Bar
Café LUX* : Expresso and Cappuccino alla grande.
Ilot and Oasis - Pool bars; opened from 10h00 to 18h00
- Check-in and check-out times: 14h00 on arrival day; vacated at 11h00 on departure.
- All rooms are equipped with an individual air-conditioner and a safe.
- Satellite television and telephone with IDD in each room.
- Free internet and Wi-Fi connection available throughout the resort.
- Car rental services.
- Dress code: casual smart in the evening.
- Wedding services.
- Business centre.
- Credit cards accepted: American Express, Visa, Diners Club - International and MasterCard.
- Access to international nearby golf courses.
- Beach and pool services.
- Spa and Fitness.
- Water and land sports - both complimentary and applicable fees.
are provided as per hotel’s website and/or fact sheet and may change
Return from LUX Le Morne to Luxury Hotels in Mauritius
Return to Mauritius Holidays Discovery Home